30-yr-old Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, has finally found the love of her life. The disc jockey and daughter of Nigerian business mogul Femi Otedola has been engaged to her British boyfriend and professional boxer, Ryan Taylor.
Taylor engaged Cuppy on stage at the Gumball award night in Abu Dhabi last week Saturday.
In a trending video shared on Instagram, the billionaire daughter was seen proposed to in the presence of her best friends.
And in a Twitter post on Monday, the ‘Gelato’ crooner officially announced that she is engaged to the British boxer.
Cuppy said she and Taylor met 25 days ago at the Gumball 3000 driving rally in Dubai.
Here are a few things to know about her newly found lover:
1.Ryan is a year younger than Cuppy. He was born in 1993 while Cuppy was born in 1992.
2. He was born ìn London and raised in Walsall, West Midlands.
3. He is a British Boxer, Youtuber and Professional BMX rider. He features his world travels and BMX career on his Ryan Taylor BMX YouTube channel where he has more than 2.3 million subscribers and over 262 million views.
4. Ryan has a net worth of about $363,000.
5. Ryan is also a close ally of Nigerian-born British Heavyweight Boxer, Anthony Joshua.
6. He loves racing in sport cars.